Labels

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Wik-wikileaks-Leaks leaked

Share

I'm confident no one has thought of this yet

Following hot on the heals of all those wikis leaking out all over what appears to be the newspapers, leaks indicate that a site called wikiwikileaksleaks (doubledot com) has leaked wikis detailing the Wikileaks leaks and how they came to leak.  For the first time, Joe Public will gain access to documents documenting the documentation of the leaked leaks and get a harrowing glimpse at what condition the wiki leakes leakers are forced to leak under. Joe Public will then probably pass it on to his friends, one of whom might work for a paper and he or she will print them.

Sometimes finding pictures is more work than the words.

Details are already leaking out about working condition in "wikileaks house", lets just say it's not just the plumbing that's leaking. It's also the Wiki's. Here's an example from one of the leaked documents.

MR X: WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE?

MR Y: [*CLASSIFIED*], SIR.

MR X: HAS IT BEEN LEAKED?


MR Y: NO SIR.

MR X: WELL PULL YOUR DICK OUT OF YOUR ASS AND LEAK IT!

FX: WATERBOARDING

I'm confident no one's thought of this either, radical.

But what thinks the Government about all this? I asked him; "Whatever gets people to climb out of my ass for 15 minutes is fine-diddly ine by me, I did some heinous shit out there that I can not undo"

Along with a delicious recipe for cooking leeks, discussion of leaking the leak leakers also made it into the leaks.

FX: SHUFFLING "SECRETS"

MR X:  LEAK THIS, THIS TOO... AND THIS AND...

MR Y: WHAT ABOUT THIS?

MR X: WHAT?

MR Y: WHAT WE'RE SAYING NOW.

MR X: WHAT ABOUT IT?

MR Y: DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAK IT?

MR X: DO I WANT YOU TO LEAK WHAT WE'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW, OR WHAT WE WERE SAYING BEFORE ABOUT LEAKING OTHER THINGS?

MR Y: THE FIRST ONE, NO... ALL OF IT. BUT... PUT IT THIS WAY, WHAT DON'T YOU WANT ME TO LEAK?

MR X:[*CLASSIFIED*]  

"I can't move for Wikis at the moment"  cries journalist Kale Kiwi, "and it's not just the plumbing that's leaking here... I don't care if you're planning to lead with that, put it in anyway... nobody can own a sentence." Have the leaks compromised National Security? "No, I have full faith in the leaks, I have even leaked my home address to a violent criminal known as Scalp-coat Fister who is yet to show up naked at my patio door as everyone said that he would and, y'know, do his thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment