Labels

Sunday 15 May 2011

Guest Blog: Come Dine with Me Contestant "Just sez what I thinks, sweetheart"

Share

Can't be bothered to look for pictures for an article about Come Dine with Me... Man, Fuck Come Dine with Me. Fuck it.


In a misguided attempt to court more than 1 reader at a time, we've enlisted the help of a high profile guest blogger *Previous Contestant on Come Dine With Me* who has contributed an article on a subject close to her heart. That subject being "Why we don't see eye to eye, you and me" Read on for a full explanation of why Previous Contestant on Come Dine with me doesn't think you and her would ever be friends even if you worked together for years...

Here's the thing right, here's the thing now don't take offense dont take offense...

I just think you, right.

You. 

Are really fake, right?

Don't take offense, right, don't take offense. It's not because I don't like you, but I'll be honest I. Don't. Like you. But that's got nothing to do with it, right. You just don't act real.

And you come in here, and you come in here. 

I just says what I think sweetie, just says what's on my mind... that's just me, that's who I am.  I speak my mind, me and I don't let, right I don't let what other people think make any no difference to what I say and what I say is this.  

You think you're better than everyone else. 

Let me finish let me finish...

And it's not because of racial things. I just don't like spicy food.

But the one thing  like  about you is that you don't seem to care how much you eat.

You're holding your fork wrong.

You smell of eggs.

I'm going to set your house on fire.

I'm going to go to the toilet and piss all over everything in there, that's why I've been drinking all that water honey... that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment